Signed - TE David Engelhaupt

seaofred92

I'm sure he is pleased for the offer but he may stick with WY to give and the Huskers the finger for making him plan C .......... I figure if he were plan B the offer would have come before today. I would love to see him join the team so I hope he is N. This may be one that is won on the quality of the education if he is ticked at the team. (Not to take a shot at Wyoming but they aren't Nebraska just as the Huskers are not Stanford.

I'm sure he is pleased for the offer but he may stick with WY to give and the Huskers the finger for making him plan C .......... I figure if he were plan B the offer would have come before today. I would love to see him join the team so I hope he is N. This may be one that is won on the quality of the education if he is ticked at the team. (Not to take a shot at Wyoming but they aren't Nebraska just as the Huskers are not Stanford.

He would be silly to turn this down IMO. There were numerous talented TE recruits from Nebraska this year. This staff chose him likely through evaluation. Plan C or not, being butthurt is a silly reason to miss an opportunity

• Fire 1

He would be silly to turn this down IMO. There were numerous talented TE recruits from Nebraska this year. This staff chose him likely through evaluation. Plan C or not, being butthurt is a silly reason to miss an opportunity

It would be pretty admirable for him to stick with his commitment. That said, I hope he dreamed of being a Husker and signs with NU:

It would be pretty admirable for him to stick with his commitment. That said, I hope he dreamed of being a Husker and signs with NU:

Admirable is nice, but you have to be realistic.

You had a good job offer we decent pay to do sports on TV in Omaha. ESPN swoops in and offers more money. It'd be easy for me.

Will we be mad at him for breaking his commitment this close to signing day?

Unless he made Wyoming cancel other official visitor options and then left after the school had the opportunity to bring in another TE visitor than no

You think he gave them any indication that they should be looking to replace a guy who's been committed for 7 months?

Unless he made Wyoming cancel other official visitor options and then left after the school had the opportunity to bring in another TE visitor than no

Dont kid yourself, the reaction would have been the same regardless of if Lipscomb visited or not

You think he gave them any indication that they should be looking to replace a guy who's been committed for 7 months?

He never had an option before now. Not really a fair comparison