RB Beau Bisharat [Colorado - Signed LOI]

Mavric

So I'd assume that he and potentially Simmons are the finishing touches of the class. Would leave us with the +3, but can't say i feel to great about Simmons.

Right now we're at 86. So we only have two spots left at the moment. He and Simmons would be the max.

Yea, that's what I was referring to. I think we get Bisharat if he's truly visiting, but I believe that Simmons is Clemson bound.

Just finished his HUDL vid. Wow. WOW!

He's a great north-south runner. Hits the hole full speed. Real powerful runner. And fast! Arm tackles have no chance of bringing him down. Sure like to see what kind of plays Langsdorf would install for this this guy. :thumbs:

• Fire 1

Somehow, I think we get this kid. Yes, Bama is asking him to hold off because "if" they have a scholly come open, they will offer. They have also convinced him to not sign and wait until he is able to visit both places....but, I truly think he and Jackson are so close and want to play together that once he arrives this weekend and if (WHEN) we blow him away, he will not leave Lincoln without being a HUSKER !

Mike Schaefer said in a 247 post that he would be surprised if Bisharat didn't sign to one of the Pac-12 schools that offered him late because he visited there. I believe it was Colorado, Cal, and ASU. And he did not think he would visit (meaning he signed with one of those schools).

Hope he's wrong. Very confused.