RB Beau Bisharat [Colorado - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Had to come out of retirement for this one. WOW! CU...Stanford...everyone else...Colorado. WTF. I can see it now, "and the Hiesmen goes to..anybody other than the kid from Colorado". What is going through your head other than, "Maybe I'm not that good". Sorry, lost for thoughts on this one.

Ya, something is up here. Maybe he doesnt want to have to compete. Only thing i can figure out.

• Fire 1

Yeah, but going to school is a personal decision and there isn't a correct answer -- let's please show some class and not act like we know better about what's right for any of these kids.

Granted.

Nebraska is a far better football school. Always has been. Always will be. Suck it, Puffaloes :D

• Fire 2

Venting our frustrations on a message board is much better than tweeting the actual recruit so props for that but even on message boards it's the blind leading the blind. 99% of people have no clue what goes on in the recruiting process both from the coaches and recruits. Nebraska isn't the only school in the country with a lot to offer and not that every recruit reads message boards but some probably do and sometimes we sound like sheltered people who know nothing but Nebraska. Nebraska is a far superior football school, both have good academics and Nebraska probably would give him much more exposure but if you're really that confused why he picked Colorado then maybe you should get out more or think about it from his shoes. Conference was a huge part of it in my opinion and playing time

• Fire 4