RB Beau Bisharat [Colorado - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Without Beau we're 2 over the limit instead of 3?

1 over

Depends on if Keyan Williams is getting a schollie or not, doesn't it?

Pretty sure he is on scholarship and I was including him as such.

Tanner Lee?

I have not added Lee. Only because I figure by the time he gets here someone else will have left. Also, he wouldn't count against the 88 limit.

Hey, if he wants to waste his football career he def went to the right place. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have a football team in 2-3 years.

Yeah they are not good at football but PT could be a factor here. He probably starts in some capacity in his first year, wish the kid the best we were late on the offer so we were a long shot at best.

Aw, shucks!

Well, good luck. Boulder is a beautiful city.

Maybe, but not so beautiful for football. Have fun playing in front of 10,000 fans at home. People say Nebraska isnt relevant anymore? Where does that leave the puffs?

Fan support there is still actually pretty good. Was there in 2013 and the stadium was 80-85% full. They were worse then, than they are now.

Colorado is getting better. They won't be dangerous any time soon but they are a 6 win team now in my opinion. Better than the 2 win team they were 2-3 years ago.

Just too bad we couldn't get him to hold off 1 week. According to reports, he was really wanting to sign today ! CU was probably the best fit for him. How can anyone badmouth a kid for going somewhere else ? I just don't get it. As a HS coach who sends kids onto the next level, I can't understand why people feel comfortable saying negative things about people they have no clue about. Guess what, as much as I LOVE NEBRASKA, it isn't the end all to be all place some are convinced that it is. That ship sailed in the mid 90's.

Heck, this kid wasn't even on the radar until the last hour basically. I understand the frustration when guys like Fitz plays the game and then screws a program while they turn down other recruits, but Beau doesn't deserve any negativity. Good luck to him !

• Fire 3

Maybe it's because he didn't want to look at manure mountains all day

attachicon.gifimage670079x.jpg

and wanted to look at real mountains instead:

attachicon.gifYWOQAUPBUTFYZPU.20110425223602.jpg

20141211__12DCSBUFw~1.jpg

Yeah, you have more loyal fans and Nebraska fans care more because 80% of Boulder residents are from other places and there're a million other things to do in Boulder. People move from places like Nebraska to places like Boulder - not the other way around. You may win more on Saturdays during the football season but CU wins on the other 45 Saturdays a year and the location of CU might be important to someone from Norcal. With that being said, it won't be fair if CU becomes good at football again because they're already good at everything else:)

Maybe it's because he didn't want to look at manure mountains all day

attachicon.gifimage670079x.jpg

and wanted to look at real mountains instead:

attachicon.gifYWOQAUPBUTFYZPU.20110425223602.jpg

20141211__12DCSBUFw~1.jpg

Yeah, you have more loyal fans and Nebraska fans care more because 80% of Boulder residents are from other places and there're a million other things to do in Boulder. People move from places like Nebraska to places like Boulder - not the other way around. You may win more on Saturdays during the football season but CU wins on the other 45 Saturdays a year and the location of CU might be important to someone from Norcal. With that being said, it won't be fair if CU becomes good at football again because they're already good at everything else:)

False, I moved from Denver to Omaha and am loving it.

What are you trying to prove here buddy? You stole one four star. In fact, the only four star in your class of 16 commits. We have plenty of four star athletes to go around, and we'll finish 23rd in comparison to your 72nd. Man, talking Husker football is fun.

• Fire 1