5 Things We Learned About Nebraska after National Signing Day 2016

I'm a little confused on Jackson. I see so many people put him as a safety. However, hasn't Riley come out and say they plan on using him as a boundary corner?

He's listed on here as a CB.

Banker likes big CB's, so Jackson may get a first look there. The boundary corner has less room to cover, so bigger guy can be more successful there. If Jackson can cover guys 1 on 1 on that side, it frees up more guys to help on the field side, where there is more space.

Why does this guy continue to promote his garbage.

Signs on just to:

A) Start a thread

B) Share a link for his own articles (click bait)

C) Doesn't provide much of any conversation to this board. Doesn't even try to associate with anyone on this board

Why do you have 5,665 posts?

If you are a Husker fan, trying to write Husker-based articles for a national publication, I see no reason not to share them on a Husker-based fan board.

Well, except for the inevitable abuse.

Brandon is promoting himself. It's what you're supposed to do if you have a lick of ambition.

• Fire 1

Why does this guy continue to promote his garbage.

Signs on just to:

A) Start a thread

B) Share a link for his own articles (click bait)

C) Doesn't provide much of any conversation to this board. Doesn't even try to associate with anyone on this board

Why do you have 5,665 posts?

If you are a Husker fan, trying to write Husker-based articles for a national publication, I see no reason not to share them on a Husker-based fan board.

Well, except for the inevitable abuse.

Brandon is promoting himself. It's what you're supposed to do if you have a lick of ambition.

#7 - No Spamming

HuskerBoard is not to be used as a marketing tool for your websites or products.

(would assume he'd fall pretty clearly within the above)

• Fire 3