Hank Hughes no longer with team

gbr93

If Tavita does get the nod as the D-line coach, I would be all for it. He would be a young, energetic guy who can relate to the current players, and would probably be a stud recruiter.

I want another Bray/Williams -type coach. If Thompson fits that bill I'm all in.

I'm all for bringing in a guy with Hawaiian ties!

Why?

Hawaii-Tie-Neckties.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of this

hawaiian-surfing-ties-1.gif

• Fire 1

If Tavita does get the nod as the D-line coach, I would be all for it. He would be a young, energetic guy who can relate to the current players, and would probably be a stud recruiter.

I want another Bray/Williams -type coach. If Thompson fits that bill I'm all in.

I'm all for bringing in a guy with Hawaiian ties!

Why?

Hawaii-Tie-Neckties.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of this

hawaiian-surfing-ties-1.gif

Those are much better than the ones I posted 5ajbeWB.gif

I was hoping for a former Beast of a BLACKSHIRT to come coach the D-Line.. How sweet that could be for recruiting.

Give us a name(s) who would fit that description.

Of coarse i have no Idea if they can coach.. But Winstrom, Peters, to name a few. Who could sell playing D-Line and being a blackShirts better then them?

I was hoping for a former Beast of a BLACKSHIRT to come coach the D-Line.. How sweet that could be for recruiting.

Of coarse i have no Idea if they can coach.. But Winstrom, Peters, to name a few. Who could sell playing D-Line and being a blackShirts better then them?

Please be joking.

• Fire 4

Please be joking.

Why?

Please be joking.

Why?

I hope it is JP just so everyone can see how full of crap and clueless the guy really is.

• Fire 1

WOW! I guess those who said don't mistake niceness for weakness were correct. I am shocked, but pleased.

We need a great recruiter and great teacher. If that means a man in house, a former Blackshirt great (Wistrom, Carriker, etc.), or whoever... go get them Riley!

I agree. Coach Riley did a great job with most of the initial staff. I'm sure he'll find a good fit for where we all want our program to go. Might be a little easier to find a good fit for one position coach, too, than to fill a whole staff in a short period as he did last year.

Please be joking.

Why?

What is Peter going to do as coach, just tell them how he did it in the 90s? Also, any 17 year old kid will have no idea who he is, so it's not like he would be a great recruiter just because of his name.

Nothing against guys like Peter and Wistrom, but they aren't coaches. They are not in the coaching profession, they shouldn't be considered.

• Fire 3