Who will be the next DL Coach??????

Stumpy1

Wow just hearing the news about Hughes. Is it highly likely or not likely - that the possible replacement is already in place to be filled? Or will this be a search that starts now and will take some time? What would seem more reasonable?

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines. I'd be surprised if the position is not already filled. And they're just wait for a respectable period of time to pass before announcing it. Then again, who knows? :dunno:

Yeah I'm kind of leaning that they already got their guy. But if they don't, taking a little bit of time to get the idea out to as many good candidates across the nation wouldn't be so bad either.

Wow just hearing the news about Hughes. Is it highly likely or not likely - that the possible replacement is already in place to be filled? Or will this be a search that starts now and will take some time? What would seem more reasonable?

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines. I'd be surprised if the position is not already filled. And they're just wait for a respectable period of time to pass before announcing it. Then again, who knows? :dunno:

Yeah I'm kind of leaning that they already got their guy. But if they don't, taking a little bit of time to get the idea out to as many good candidates across the nation wouldn't be so bad either.

They haven't filled the position yet. I would give this one a couple weeks or more before they announce the hire.

They haven't filled the position yet. I would give this one a couple weeks or more before they announce the hire.

You might be right. I guess we'll know soon enough. Welcome aboard! :lol:

I know I'm right! ;) And thank you! Been a long time lurker.

I know I'm right! ;) And thank you! Been a long time lurker.

The sock has another account?

John Blake

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not him again!
You wouldn't want the guy that got Suh to Nebraska and is known as one of the best recruiters around? He was also cleared of any wrong doing while he was at UNC. I'd be happy to have him back.

Maybe you should Tweet him then.
Great rebuttal. Glad I got your opinion on the subject.

This is why we can't have nice things.

LJS Steve Sipple offers his best guess and candidates.

Angus McClure, former NU grad assistant

Chris Kiffin, son of Monte

Ex - Husker defensive lineman John Parrella

Ex-Husker defensive tackle Steve Warren

Nebraska graduate assistant Tavita Thompson

Angus McClure and Chris Kiffin come with the added benefit of being recruiting coordinators for UCLA and Ole Miss, respectively. Should help with any recruits we're going head-to-head with those schools for.