Who will be the next DL Coach??????

Stumpy1

Unless the person turns down the job we should hear something in the next 48 hrs.

If you look at Porter's posting history - it seems easy to read what he is trying to do.

Not gonna look at his history, so i'll take a guess. Trying to be that guy who wants attention b/c hes "close to someone in the program thats giving him info?"

Q: What are you looking for in a replacement? Young? Veteran? Good recruiter?

A: “I’m putting a profile together. It’s going to be a blend of football coach, recruiter and right staff member. I’ve got an initial list of 50 people that I’ve pared down to 10, from across the country, people who contacted us.”

OWH

Unless the person turns down the job we should hear something in the next 48 hrs.

Just say it. I hate when people tease like they know. If you know just say it. Im not your f'ing girlfriend. Or your boyfriend. Not that theres anything wrong with that.cUvCqhO.gif
I was told it had been offered on Friday and unless the current team of the coach comes back to match the offer he'll be at Nebraska. It's from a booster out of Geogia and he said it was Angus. He wasn't very impressed. His comment was decent recruiter but below average coach.