Weight: 176

40 time: 4.48

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Kansas, Nebraska , Oklahoma St. , TCU, Wisconsin

Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Physical, compact and strong cornerback. Plays the run very strong. He racked up 36 tackles, had nine pass break-ups and five interceptions as a junior.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 75% Watson reels one in!!

Shawn Sullivan

DB 5-10 190 Brenham, Texas - Brenham HS

“The visit went great. The highlight was going around and seeing everything. The new facilities were great. There wasn't anything I didn’t like.”

Favorites: Committed to Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals:

Bid Red Report:

Assessing the talent: Physical, compact and strong cornerback. Plays the run very strong. He racked up 36 tackles, had nine pass break-ups and five interceptions as a junior.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 75% Watson reels one in!!

Rivals just updated his profile to say committed to nebraska...and they also updated his 40 which now is listed at 4.35! Talk about some SPEED between the commits of Paul, West, and Sullivan.

I wont worry too much about height, Grixby makes up for his height with athletecism. besides, the kid is 17, he could still have a growth spurt left in him.

"Once he committed (to TCU), Nebraska backed off and said they would respect his wishes," West said. "But they told me, 'If he ever changes his mind, we'd be glad to jump back in.' I thought that showed a lot of class."

... anyways, nice little article here.

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=528&u_...3&u_sid=2187329

from the article...

"Once he committed (to TCU), Nebraska backed off and said they would respect his wishes," West said. "But they told me, 'If he ever changes his mind, we'd be glad to jump back in.' I thought that showed a lot of class."

so it sounds like the huskers were after him but backed off when he said he was gonna go to TCU.

... of course, the coaches didn't turn him away when he asked to hear the Big Red pitch one more time. go team!

i'm sure the horned frogs are disappointed right now. they have my condolences...

... of course, when you're smiling ear-to-ear while you're saying "i'm sorry" doesn't really seem that genuine...

Same high school as Jarrett Lee.  <_<

turn that frown upsidedown, little camper, and look at the bright side... here's a possible conversation...

Jerrett: so... why did you go with Nebraska?

Shawn: well, why didn't *YOU* go with Nebraska?

this could turn into a real good thing, with Shawn whispering into Jarret's ear "Dude, come to NU and be part of something special"

That's also gunna go both ways with Lee whispering in Sullivan's ear about LSU.

but Shawn hasn't been offered to LSU, both Lee and Shawn have been offered to NU. Oh well its way to early to really worry about these things, a lot changes.

Shawn Sullivan

DB 5-10 190 Brenham, Texas - Brenham HS

“The visit went great. The highlight was going around and seeing everything. The new facilities were great. There wasn't anything I didn’t like.”

DB was a need for NU and they filled the gaps with some good looking talent. Hopefully our secondary this year will not be a concern for us fans.

Shawn Sullivan playing in Bayou Bowl on Sunday

on fox college sports eastern times

FCSC Sun 6/10 7:30 AM

FCSC Sun 6/10 11:00 PM

FCSP Mon 6/11 9:30 AM

FCSP Mon 6/11 3:00 PM

FCSC Wed 6/13 11:00 PM

FCSC Thu 6/14 2:30 PM

FCSC Sun 6/17 3:00 AM

FCSC Sun 6/17 3:00 PM

FCSC Tue 6/19 4:00 PM

FCSC Wed 6/20 9:00 PM

FCSP Fri 6/22 12:00 PM

has anyone heard anything about shawn. On the big red radio report they said they he hasn't showed up and they don't know where he is.

from what i have read he is not in lincoln yet do to finiancial reasons, and will be in lincoln when everyone reports for fall camp and his scholarship will pick up the tab for everything. dont know if it is true or not but that is the way it seams