WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He will be there the same time as Tyjon though, so that is a plus.

Is it though? I'm trying to decide how one gets the attention we want them each to get when there are so many top tier recruits there at the same time. (honestly, not trolling) I'd rather have Coach Dub be able to love on Tyjon to the max without having Joseph watching in the background and vice versa.

Also, Key jr. is potentially coming out next weekend as well.

Is it though? I'm trying to decide how one gets the attention we want them each to get when there are so many top tier recruits there at the same time. (honestly, not trolling) I'd rather have Coach Dub be able to love on Tyjon to the max without having Joseph watching in the background and vice versa.

If Tyjon is seriously looking at us and strongly thinking about committing, KW could easily use that to his advantage with Lewis in that he could explain if he comes here, he has a great QB and those three WRs could play together as possibly the best WR group in the country at a place where the fans love them, pack the stands and game day is crazy.

If Tyjon is seriously looking at us and strongly thinking about committing, KW could easily use that to his advantage with Lewis in that he could explain if he comes here, he has a great QB and those three WRs could play together as possibly the best WR group in the country at a place where the fans love them, pack the stands and game day is crazy.

I feel like we're a plan B for him and he's checking the box - we've got KJ, and think we've got JC silently and I'm betting we get TJ. I can't pretend to know how these kids think, but if it were me and I was evaluating programs, I'd want to go where: 1. Good history of offense or scheme being pass heavy (or offensive coordinator that thinks that way) 2. Good QB with pro skills 3. I'd have a position coach that I liked and respected and that I'd learn from 4. I have a chance of starting asap 5. Where I'd be surrounded by other decent WRs but not the absolute best - I'm all about me, and while I want to compete I want to be the star 6. Surrounded by strong OL and etc.