WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kinda funny that Michigan is hosting a satellite camp at Lewis' high school right now and Lewis is in Lincoln.

heard a rumor that Riley convinced him to attend the Lincoln camp over the Michigan satellite camp

I could believe that. There's a big connection with Williams and Lewis' 7 on 7 coach.

Listed Nebraska, Arizona, Oregon and Oklahoma and likely destinations for four of his five OVs.

The other two schools still in it are UCLA and USC. He didn't mention them as favorites but he has not closed the door to them. To me this is a Nebraska/Arizona/Oklahoma battle. Those are the 3 he always mentions first and has been high on for a while.

Listed Nebraska, Arizona, Oregon and Oklahoma and likely destinations for four of his five OVs.

The other two schools still in it are UCLA and USC. He didn't mention them as favorites but he has not closed the door to them. To me this is a Nebraska/Arizona/Oklahoma battle. Those are the 3 he always mentions first and has been high on for a while.

I don't think he necessarily failed to list them as favorites, he was just listing his OV locations. He wouldn't have to take an OV to either of those schools due to them being basically in his back yard.