WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So long story short, we don't get any the these highly touted recruits. I hope the coaches have some serious back-up plan figured out. :facepalm:

I'm sure they do, and I would bet they have a lot better idea where these kids are going then we do. Coaches spends months/years getting to know and developing relationships with prospects. If a kid has a "top 5" and we're in it but is announcing in a week and it's not going to be us I bet the coaches know and have a back up plan

“Nebraska is a good place. I like the coaching staff and now that they’ve added on Donte (Williams) it’s higher because Donte recruited me when I first started to San Jose State and then to Arizona and now at Nebraska.”

With USC, it’s kind of the same thing. Lewis goes to high school miles from campus and he has developed a strong relationship with those coaches as well especially offensive coordinator and position coach Tee Martin.

“It’s pretty much the same with me and coach Tee Martin ever since I started, too,” Lewis said. “We built a great relationship over time.”

The five-star receiver said location does not play a major factor for him but he’s going to talk to those close to him and that could influence things as signing day gets closer.

“It really doesn’t matter where I go but if my mom wants me to stay close and stuff then maybe I’ll do what she wants me to do,” Lewis said.

Rivals

Darn usc and there good season screwed us on some big fish. During the height of the calibraska movement usc sucked and Helton was on the hot seat. Then they go off and win 11 straight and a rose bowl ad things change.

Why do you read this tweet and assume USC? I dont get it.

Because it's now evident SC is 90% going to win this the longer it comes down to signing day.