WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Darn usc and there good season screwed us on some big fish. During the height of the calibraska movement usc sucked and Helton was on the hot seat. Then they go off and win 11 straight and a rose bowl ad things change.

Why do you read this tweet and assume USC? I dont get it.

Bc it seems he has decided and we have no momentum at the moment with him. Everything with Lewis is trending to usc. Doesn't seem like a tweet of someone who is still deciding or unsure

Darn usc and there good season screwed us on some big fish. During the height of the calibraska movement usc sucked and Helton was on the hot seat. Then they go off and win 11 straight and a rose bowl ad things change.
Bc it seems he has decided and we have no momentum at the moment with him. Everything with Lewis is trending to usc. Doesn't seem like a tweet of someone who is still deciding or unsure
I see your point that he is decided based on this request - just dont think he has given any inclination here that its USC. Maybe it is, just cant stand the alarmists and drama - especially when its directed at the kid.

Lots of arms being thrown up in the air tonight in defeat and we know nothing.

Edit: and we have no clue on momentum. We dont know his convos with our coaches, USC coaches, his buddies etc.

I see your point that he is decided based on this request - just dont think he has given any inclination here that its USC. Maybe it is, just cant stand the alarmists and drama - especially when its directed at the kid.

Lots of arms being thrown up in the air tonight in defeat and we know nothing.

Edit: and we have no clue on momentum. We dont know his convos with our coaches, USC coaches, his buddies etc.

Optimistic interpretation of the tweet. Greg Johnson needs edits to change to Nebraska.

This dead period is just killin me. If Riley gets another in home I would feel a lot better about Lewis.

Hell, apparently Darnay wasnt important enough to make sure we got an in home with him before he committed, why would we think Lewis is any different.

This dead period is just killin me. If Riley gets another in home I would feel a lot better about Lewis.

Hell, apparently Darnay wasnt important enough to make sure we got an in home with him before he committed, why would we think Lewis is any different.

I don't think it was darnay wasn't important enough to us, more like we weren't important enough to darnay

• Fire 2

I don't think it was darnay wasn't important enough to us, more like we weren't important enough to darnay

We were never in Darnay's top 3. He kept us in the top 4 out of respect for Riley and the Johnson's. A different story with Mr Lewis.

• Fire 1

Lewis was must get before now he's an must get must get after Jamie Calvin. Yikes.

I would love to get Lewis, but there seem to be many more WR prospects that are pretty darn good we could also pull in. I am more worried about DL and the CB situation.

There aren't many (any) 5 star top 3 WR's in nation that we are in the running for. We need to have athletes like Lewis to compete at the national level. I agree DL is concerning too. CB isn't overly concerning to me YET because we have talent/depth currently on campus and are still in the running for 3 big names. Lewis has the talent to be a program changer potentially.

Lewis was must get before now he's an must get must get after Jamie Calvin. Yikes.

I would love to get Lewis, but there seem to be many more WR prospects that are pretty darn good we could also pull in. I am more worried about DL and the CB situation.

There aren't many (any) 5 star top 3 WR's in nation that we are in the running for. We need to have athletes like Lewis to compete at the national level. I agree DL is concerning too. CB isn't overly concerning to me YET because we have talent/depth currently on campus and are still in the running for 3 big names. Lewis has the talent to be a program changer potentially.

I'm not doubting his abilities and definitely want to see him commit, but of the three 5-star guys we were going after (Holmes, Sarrell, and Lewis), I would put them in that order regarding position of need...DB, OL, and then WR. I feel we have some strength at WR with DPE, Morgan, Spielman, Reimers, some other walk-ons that I have heard good things about, then KJJ and McQuitty. It's always good to have more, but each of those guys I just mentioned is pretty darn good.