WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Matty, in the grammer world, the words, "type of kid", clarify's the attitude he seems to have picked up.

I don't make predictions or guess where a kid is going. Don't play that prediction game thing or give much guesswork on where a kid might go. As you have now learned, when you don't have the nuts you get taken on a fun ride. I use the board to follow and read viewpoints and over the years have enjoyed insights from those who know more then me. The key is knowing who you can trust.

Don't have the nuts. I'm not going to derail the thread, but my rebuttal to that would be that I'm one of the only guys on here that actually has the nuts to put their opinion on the line where they think or believe a guy might go. Right, wrong or indifferent.

I believe he is referencing a poker term Matty. You really need to settle down.

Matty, in the grammer world, the words, "type of kid", clarify's the attitude he seems to have picked up.

I don't make predictions or guess where a kid is going. Don't play that prediction game thing or give much guesswork on where a kid might go. As you have now learned, when you don't have the nuts you get taken on a fun ride. I use the board to follow and read viewpoints and over the years have enjoyed insights from those who know more then me. The key is knowing who you can trust.

Nice play on use of words - the trust part is the most laughable. You should go back and read some of your past post again....

• Fire 1