WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok Matty, that doesn't change the fact it takes a stretch of the imagination to link that article to Joseph Lewis not coming to Nebraska

OH you...with your condescension maxed out and tiny ween in full effect.

Yes this is me stroking my ego and has nothing to do with Matty making a mountain out of a molehill. Coach getting fired is irrelevant to Lewis and Johnson going to USC. If he wants to think it's relevant that's on him but that doesn't mean we all have to accept that as fact.

Aren't disagreements what message boards are for or should I be validating every post as not to get anyone's panties in a bunch?

I'm not saying his coach getting fired is why he went to USC lol. I'm saying, shady business = shady business.

Is it that far fetched to say, JL's HS coach gave him some money to come to his HS? Which made taking money seem okay to JL... Then USC comes knocking and HS coach says, hey, here is what I did to get him to come play ball for me. Bet it works again....

Not saying that happened, but hell it sure could've.

All I'm saying is, monkey see, monkey do. Seems like there definitely was some monkey business going on in that area.

I never said you said that. I'm just saying the article seems irrelevant to Joe Lewis going to SC. You made it seem like it had relevance in your original post with the article and then defended that idea with the only supporting evidence being the details of the decision were not disclosed.

That idea is that far fetched when there is zero evidence supporting it. It's a fabricated idea using one piece of the information. It's like you took a shed and built a house onto it.

There is 0 evidence obviously, if there was we would see sanctions. However, there is MOTIVE.

Vince's post for 1. Lewis's HS Coaches getting axed after a 13-1 season with no explanation is 2.

Maybe Lewis just wanted to stay close to home and close to his mother. Did we ever think about that?

Yes, ADS. If you read through the entire thread, I mentioned it multiple times.

THEN, Vince threw in an interesting nugget. Then his HS coaches were both fired..... Then we got to this point.

Feel like you're reading way too much in to the Hawkins coach being "fired". Literally has nothing to do with Lewis and Johnson going to USC.
  • Fire 1

Maybe Lewis just wanted to stay close to home and close to his mother. Did we ever think about that?

Yes, ADS. If you read through the entire thread, I mentioned it multiple times.

THEN, Vince threw in an interesting nugget. Then his HS coaches were both fired..... Then we got to this point.

Feel like you're reading way too much in to the Hawkins coach being "fired". Literally has nothing to do with Lewis and Johnson going to USC.

Don't forget that Johnson was an Arizona commit until Donte Williams came to Nebraska

That was more like extra incentive to not go where he wanted to go, it wasn't the deciding factor.
Then what was?

The people who made the ultimate decision chose USC. Their reasoning is probably obvious.

• 11 months later...