WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gained a lot of respect for this kid no matter if he ends up at NU or not. Takes a mature kid to realize that the timing of his visit may not be what is best for the program right now. In all honesty I think this bodes very well for us that he thought enough of our program/coaches/players to wait until another time to visit.

• Fire 1

Gained a lot of respect for this kid no matter if he ends up at NU or not. Takes a mature kid to realize that the timing of his visit may not be what is best for the program right now. In all honesty I think this bodes very well for us that he thought enough of our program/coaches/players to wait until another time to visit.

True story. Lewis earned a ton of points in my book.

Either that or he's getting good guideance and listening to it, either way you're right. I just hope that we're able to get him there for a one on one visit vs just a game day with a bunch of other recruits. I think he's one of our higher potential lands, and I'd love to make some headway with him asap. I don't doubt Williams is all over it, I get the sense he has a handle on our Lindsey chances and where Calvin currently stands.

Either that or he's getting good guideance and listening to it, either way you're right. I just hope that we're able to get him there for a one on one visit vs just a game day with a bunch of other recruits. I think he's one of our higher potential lands, and I'd love to make some headway with him asap. I don't doubt Williams is all over it, I get the sense he has a handle on our Lindsey chances and where Calvin currently stands.

To be a little morbid, the energy at the Fresno State game is going to show absolutely everything Nebraska has. It's going to show how rabid we are as a fan base and how much our players mean to us. I have to imagine it's going to have a huge impact on the fans that are there.

To be a little morbid, the energy at the Fresno State game is going to show absolutely everything Nebraska has. It's going to show how rabid we are as a fan base and how much our players mean to us. I have to imagine it's going to have a huge impact on the fans that are there.

Thanks for the reminder of that - very true. Still want him there AND able to spend some time one on one at a separate visit. Think about when some of those lineman came in the off season and how they felt with the attention on them for the day ...

• 2 weeks later...

THAT made my day. I really think we've got a shot with him. He's been through it all w/Gebbia and Key, so he gets the "how fun it could be with my buddies", and now if Coach Dub gets him one on one, and they can really show him around -I feel real good about our chances here.

Maybe someone can enlighten me, what is it that makes Arizona attractive to kids? I can understand Washington, the Cali colleges, but really don't get that AZ is a real competitor for us sometimes.

THAT made my day. I really think we've got a shot with him. He's been through it all w/Gebbia and Key, so he gets the "how fun it could be with my buddies", and now if Coach Dub gets him one on one, and they can really show him around -I feel real good about our chances here.

Maybe someone can enlighten me, what is it that makes Arizona attractive to kids? I can understand Washington, the Cali colleges, but really don't get that AZ is a real competitor for us sometimes.

He has a teammate committed there. Plus Rich Rodriguez is a pretty damn good recruiter.