WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ASU and Arizona are also 2 of the biggest party schools in the nation and have probably the most attractive co-eds in the country

I can see that being a factor with a typical college freshman who might be looking at frat life ... but there are pretty girls everywhere. Maybe I'm giving the game and their dedication to it too much credit?

ASU and Arizona are also 2 of the biggest party schools in the nation and have probably the most attractive co-eds in the country

I can see that being a factor with a typical college freshman who might be looking at frat life ... but there are pretty girls everywhere. Maybe I'm giving the game and their dedication to it too much credit?

And heck, if it's parties that sway him we can line him up with the Davis twins.

its different for everyone. Gronk is on record saying he went to Arizona for the pool parties- but he's Gronk

its different for everyone. Gronk is on record saying he went to Arizona for the pool parties- but he's Gronk

Indeed. One of a kind that guy.

The fact that he is paying his own dime to visit three weeks before he OVs us is very telling. I think we are no doubt his leader. I know he wanted to stay close to home but i think he is becoming more and more comfortable with the idea of leaving the west coast. He is trying to get his coaches and parents to sign off. Very excited to see how this unfolds i do think he is ours to lose

• Fire 2