WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the article-

He's not ridiculously fast, and he won't blow by you with his speed, but he's plenty fast and his combination of size and speed make college coaches drool over him as a prospect.

That just seems like either bad proof reading or poor wording but is he fast or not? lol

From the article-

He's not ridiculously fast, and he won't blow by you with his speed, but he's plenty fast and his combination of size and speed make college coaches drool over him as a prospect.[/size]

That just seems like either bad proof reading or poor wording but is he fast or not? lol
My takeaway is that he's not the tortoise and he's not Usain Bolt. Much like the rest of the human race, he's somewhere in between. Seems like pretty simple stuff AA.

From the article-

He's not ridiculously fast, and he won't blow by you with his speed, but he's plenty fast and his combination of size and speed make college coaches drool over him as a prospect.

probably like Quincy Enunwa speed.

From the article-

It's just weird seeing not ridiculously fast but plenty fast in consecutive sentences lol.

From the article-

It's just weird seeing not ridiculously fast but plenty fast in consecutive sentences lol.
Yeah I see that same wording about a lot of players. I think I know what they're trying to say but it'd be easier if they gave us a number value or compare them to the Milwaukee Brewer sausages for reference.

In my family we'd potentially say he's "quick, not fast".

Quickness and Speed are two different things. But what do I know.

The scout most likely meant that he doesn't have world class speed, and does not use speed as his primary way to get open, rather a combination of physicality, speed, and hand/foot work.

From the article-

After watching him at FNL, I thought that Sam M said Lewis reminded him of Enunwa, but faster.

In my family we'd potentially say he's "quick, not fast".

Quickness and Speed are two different things. But what do I know.

The scout most likely meant that he doesn't have world class speed, and does not use speed as his primary way to get open, rather a combination of physicality, speed, and hand/foot work.

Most definitely they're different. And in my opinion, being quick involves what you described (footwork, physicality etc). Fast is straight-out clock speed on a 40.

Supposedly Lewis' coach told someone at The Opening that there is a 75% chance Lewis ends up at Neb but he told him to take all his visits before deciding. Also that UCLA and USC have no chance and Lewis may visit again this month.

All rumor mill at this point. Supposedly something on Rivals but I am not a member.

• Fire 5