WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Supposedly Lewis' coach told someone at The Opening that there is a 75% chance Lewis ends up at Neb but he told him to take all his visits before deciding. Also that UCLA and USC have no chance and Lewis may visit again this month.

All rumor mill at this point. Supposedly something on Rivals but I am not a member.

my dad is and that's what he told me

I think we get him and Calvin, and not Tyjon or Holmes. I think you have to put a lot of stock into how much time Gebbia spent w/him one on one during FNL, and also watching the videos - body language and buy in seemed very high. Honestly, I know everybody's high on TJ and DH, and I'd never turn down 5* talent, but give me hardworking, out to prove something 4*s any day of the week.

I think we get him and Calvin, and not Tyjon or Holmes. I think you have to put a lot of stock into how much time Gebbia spent w/him one on one during FNL, and also watching the videos - body language and buy in seemed very high. Honestly, I know everybody's high on TJ and DH, and I'd never turn down 5* talent, but give me hardworking, out to prove something 4*s any day of the week.

You might be right, but Holmes also just had a periscope video where he talked about how he's going to attend both the Fresno game and Oregon game. Lots of interaction with Nebraska fans. I still think we're very much in the fold.

As for Lewis, this is great news. To go from not really on the radar to arguably being favorites says something.

Hard working 4*s? Agreed, but Lewis is ranked higher than Tyjon and (ratings fluctuate) maybe higher than Darnay. Dude is a stud.

• Fire 1

Hard working 4*s? Agreed, but Lewis is ranked higher than Tyjon and (ratings fluctuate) maybe higher than Darnay. Dude is a stud.

You're totally right - as I hit "Post" I thought it would have been better to post that re: Calvin, and that Lewis is just a a great surprise. To not be on his radar and then have him visit and like what he saw, to see Gebbia lock up with him and do some selling, I like that and how I saw him interacting with fans and taking it all in with Bookie. I think his visit made a great impression on him, and Coach Dub is the cherry on top.