WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

I am not sure I can agree that these two commits constitute the best 'class' ever but I believe with the group we are bringing in with this class, combined with the returning group already on campus, we will have the best overall group Nebraska has had. We can expect a couple more I think. Hopefully, our QBs as a group will be among the better bunch as well. There are dramatic changes going on within the team that are going to turn the close losses we've suffered thru into wins. The passing game will be as good as any with great QBs through to a bevy of fast, elusive pass catchers that will run and block with the toughness and tenacity to be game changers.

We already have arguable our best WR class of all-time.

Two four star commits is arguably our best WR class of all-time? That's pretty sad

On average we've passed like less than 20 times a game in our history. Why recruit receivers when they were used as decoys and just needed to block? #itsdifferentnow

I am not sure I can agree that these two commits constitute the best 'class' ever but I believe with the group we are bringing in with this class, combined with the returning group already on campus, we will have the best overall group Nebraska has had. We can expect a couple more I think. Hopefully, our QBs as a group will be among the better bunch as well. There are dramatic changes going on within the team that are going to turn the close losses we've suffered thru into wins. The passing game will be as good as any with great QBs through to a bevy of fast, elusive pass catchers that will run and block with the toughness and tenacity to be game changers.

Honestly, don't care for your opinion. I'm officially muting you.

• Fire 1

Everyone sells Lewis as a big bodied, red zone type threat. He's an outstanding talent, but what are people basing this off of? I've seen heights all the way from 6'1 to 6'3.5" for him, which (obviously) is quite a big difference.

Measured at 6'1.5" at Nike Open

Stanley Is about 6'1" but he is very physical. He doesn't have the height but he has the bulky build that can play physical... I think that's what ppl mean when they say Lewis is a "big physical" guy.