WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ever wonder what goes on when college basketballsmost elite coaches are inside the friendly confines of high school basketballs most elite prospects?

Well, wonder no more.

Each week well catch up with an elite hoops prospect whos recently entertained a flurry of coaches for in-homes and have them hand out some of the most telling, albeit random, awards based on the visits.

Umm.... what the heck?

• Fire 1

Ever wonder what goes on when college basketballsmost elite coaches are inside the friendly confines of high school basketballs most elite prospects?

Well, wonder no more.

Each week well catch up with an elite hoops prospect whos recently entertained a flurry of coaches for in-homes and have them hand out some of the most telling, albeit random, awards based on the visits.

Umm.... what the heck?

Ya miles is his lead recruiter. He's going to be our new SG

He is either really trying troll Husker fans on Jan. 7th, or it would appear we are the favorite right now. I like to hear that he knows of some silent commits, means one is either him or he is really in the know of our recruiting class which is also a great sign. One thing that can't be overlooked, Tristan Gebbia. Receivers want to play with an elite qb, and Lewis is familiar with both Gebbia and O'Brien.

Care to evaluate? Not getting the stupid app to watch.

"GBR you already know Jan. 7" while in a red husker hat

You got me excited, so I watched... This was actually a chat message that someone sent him via the app, which he read out loud. He then goes "Hmmm" after saying it.

My point: he's excited about Nebraska, but those weren't his words.

Watched maybe half of it but best part was when they asked Joe if he had a top 2 or 3 he was like "Ya I have a top 3. Nebraska, Arizona State and....ummm (pauses and looks at Johnson) hey who was the other one" hahahaha couldn't remember the other top 3 so basically only has a top 2

About 99% of the fans watching that live stream were Husker fans

Also to note Jalen Hall 2018 4 :star WR recruit, Joseph's teammate showed up during the stream and said that Nebraska is diffidently in the mix