WR Joseph Lewis [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RE: USC

Three you feel really good about at this point are a trio of U.S. Army All-Americans in five-star receiver Joseph Lewis, offensive tackle Austin Jackson and safety Bubba Bolden.

Nebraska is certainly making things interesting for the nation’s No. 3 receiver Lewis, but the Los Angeles (Calif.) Hawkins standout is literally a stone’s throw away from The Coliseum and the Trojans obviously have great success in signing the local talents they covet. For guys like Carr and Lewis, the opportunity to play with a guy like quarterback Sam Darnold who has Heisman candidate written all over him next fall is certainly intriguing.

When we picked up more interest in Holmes and then offered Evidence who is a Miami commit, something was up to me. Either Lewis or Calvin isn't coming to Lincoln. Hopefully we get one of them

I've been saying for awhile that I didn't like all the other offers going out to WRs. Didn't seem to bode well.

So I would tend to agree with you. At the moment, I would think Calvin to ND is better than 50%. So I'm holding out for Lewis.