TE Dalton Keene [Virginia Tech - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looks like we want him at TE.

On Thursday, Nebraska became the first BCS offer for Littleton (Colo.) Chatfield jumbo athlete Dalton Keene. Expect many more to follow. At the U.S. Army Combine, Keene measured in at 6-5, 223 pounds, had a 4.3 short shuttle, a fast 6.5 L-cone drill, a 34 inch vertical and a standing broad jump of 9 feet 11 inches. On the field, Keene has played linebacker, running back, quarterback, tight end and defensive end. He's a do-it-all type of player for his high school and he's soon to be a hot commodity on the recruiting trail.

Nebraska joins Colorado State as his only offers to date.

"I don't know too much about Nebraska but I know that they are a big time school that plays big time football," Keene said of the offer. "I would love to get out there for a visit as soon as I can and start building my relationship with these coaches."

The offer to Keene is to play tight end though the Nebraska staff also sees him as a possible linebacker as well.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Nebraska-offers-elite-jumbo-athlete-43642055

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...