CB Greg Johnson [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No inside sources, insight or news to back this thought and it is just a thought.

Bradley was told this weekend, supposedly, we are taking another RB in this class. Vedrell seems to have slipped away. No others names on the board....Greg Johnson silent commit?

Don't want to sound too "Matty", just kidding Matty, but just a thought I had.

And just on que to prove how flawed this idea was, Vedrell had Langsdorf and Davis in home tonight.
  • Fire 1

Only way I see Johnson N is if USC doesn't have room. Which is possible

I'm not sure I agree that it's the only way, but USC's class is impressive and getting really full. Fast.

How many more can usc take? I like our odds for Greg J and I think we play him on both sides of the ball to start.

I wonder if we will only take one who could play both sides. Just doesn't look good for Lenoir. Johnson would be a solid consolation prize though if he did play defense

Only way I see Johnson N is if USC doesn't have room. Which is possible

I'm not sure I agree that it's the only way, but USC's class is impressive and getting really full. Fast.

How many more can usc take? I like our odds for Greg J and I think we play him on both sides of the ball to start.

On their 247 board the other day they were making it sound like 5. The 5 star DT was one of them. So now technically 4 if memory serves correct.

Hearing that USC has room and would take Johnson no matter what if he wanted in. Perception seemed to be that this particular high school is one that USC feels they need to keep locked in as much as possible for themselves due to the volume of talent that comes through.

Didn't say USC would succeed with Johnson, just said they weren't going to let him go without a fight

Hearing that USC has room and would take Johnson no matter what if he wanted in. Perception seemed to be that this particular high school is one that USC feels they need to keep locked in as much as possible for themselves due to the volume of talent that comes through.

Didn't say USC would succeed with Johnson, just said they weren't going to let him go without a fight

Reading what random posters on the USC board at 247 isn't the best of source. Just list where you're reading it from next time.

Reading what random posters on the USC board at 247 isn't the best of source. Just list where you're reading it from next time.

Greg Biggins from Scout sorry

Greg Biggins from Scout sorry

You don't have to apologize to him.... He gets his information from the same place as you.

• Fire 1

Lesson learned????

• Fire 2