CB Greg Johnson [USC - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd like to think that this analyst is at least slightly ahead of a random poster on a USC board.. admittedly very Slightly :funnyhahah Also if that truly isn't a very credible name please educate me so I don't continue to pull stuff from them!

Dont let Matty get to you... He is just puffing his chest out a bit.

He is harmless... Plus false rumors are kind of his thing.

• Fire 1

I'd like to think that this analyst is at least slightly ahead of a random poster on a USC board.. admittedly very Slightly :funnyhahah Also if that truly isn't a very credible name please educate me so I don't continue to pull stuff from them!

Lol sorry man. I literally read that same comment from a USC poster on their forum. Sorry,they might've got it from Biggins...

+1

+1

Liar.. My rep still sucks and I fully blame you.

• Fire 1

What has been lost in the shuffle here and with Lewis is that perhaps both of these guys want to do something different. Maybe they don't want to do the tradition of Cali guys going to USC?

Greg was committed to donte for a long time at Arizona. Which shows he is willing to not attend USC. I think this is closer than we think it is right now... stay tuned.

Schaefer thinks we got a good shot with him. Trusts our coaches. Feels like he can see the field faster at Nebraska than USC. Wants to play both sides of the ball and USC only sees him as a DB in the nickel package.

That's about as good of report as we could hope for I'd think. Official to USC this weekend isn't the best circumstance, but as a kid wanting to try playing both sides and potentially be a big name in a P5 program you'd have to love what Nebraska has to offer. I'm all for him trying to play both ways here!