The 4 finalists for chancellor

Frostberg

I had to Google all of them...

so much for a "splash" hire :dunno

who would be a "splash" hire?

I thought for a moment about adding the "sarcasm" emoticon, but I told myself to have some faith in the readers. Especially the people that are on here everyday and take part in the threads about every hiring decision with the posts of "I had to google" or "need a splash hire"

Oh well...I'll take my lap

maybe take 2...

All four finalists were among the top 25 in the latest JebBush.com Chancellor rankings.

I mean, what do you people want! Quit living in the 90's! We can't compete for the top Chancellor anymore!

That's donaldjtrump.com now.

OT of course but that right there is the funniest and best punking in the campaign so far.

Oh yeah the Chancellor. Hopefully NU will hire a super great one GBR!!

I'm going to be really pissed if Scott Frost gets passed over for yet another job at Nebraska. He even has a few weeks of head coaching experience now. How can he not even be a finalist?

This is total bullsh!t!

He's going to replace MR as HC one day so honing his HC skill for that future job is more important than being chancellor while being HC in waiting. So don't worry be happy.

• 2 weeks later...