Michael Jordan: GOAT

Mavric

2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Apparently less than 10% of them.  :lol:

I know, and that really surprises me based on interviews I've seen and comments I've read.  I would have guessed his number would have been on par with James and both well below MJ.

12 hours ago, sho said:

I know, and that really surprises me based on interviews I've seen and comments I've read.  I would have guessed his number would have been on par with James and both well below MJ.

Even the biggest Kobe fans (myself included) know he's not in the conversation for GOAT. Plenty would argue he was the best player of his generation, which is a decent enough argument, and maybe even that he's the top alpha presence in the NBA since the turn of the millenium, but anyone who claims he's a 'better' all time player than Lebron is delusional.

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, Guy Chamberlin said:

I don't know how many of you are on Facebook, but I'm not exaggerating when I say half of the unsolicited content that shows up on my feed all day are trolling for sports arguments, and half of those are LeBron fans (or clever content writers) claiming James is greater than Jordan. 

I'm not on Facebook a ton but it is pretty crazy how much stuff like that pops up.

• 2 months later...