RB Jamari Peacock [Virginia - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Jamari Peacock
Hometown: Yulee, Florida
School: Yulee
Position: Running Back
Height: 6-0
Weight: 216
40 time:
Offers: Central Michigan, Florida, Florida State, Louisville, Miami, Mississippi State, Navy, Nebraska, Oregon State, Stanford, USF
Visits: 6/24/16 - Friday Night Lights

Twitter

247 Composite: #713 Overall; #40 RB; .8519; :star :star :star

Rivals: #4 FB; :star :star :star
247: #50 RB; :star :star :star
Scout: #52 RB; :star :star :star
ESPN: #49 RB; :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This looks like one of the better prospects in my view. Just a hunch but I like the feel I have on him. Join the Husker Nation Jamari! You will never regret choosing to play for Nebraska! A life changing experience of fun and memories while getting a good education. You can't do better than NU!

For the love of God, please stop! I hope to find new and current info and not the same thing written about each recruit! If we get everyone you think we will we'd sign a class of 100. I'm as optimistic as the next guy, but this has gotten out of hand

• Fire 1

This looks like one of the better prospects in my view. Just a hunch but I like the feel I have on him. Join the Husker Nation Jamari! You will never regret choosing to play for Nebraska! A life changing experience of fun and memories while getting a good education. You can't do better than NU!

You realize recruits don't read this right? Why do you keep commenting as if you're having a conversation directly with the recruit?

You realize recruits don't read this right? Why do you keep commenting as if you're having a conversation directly with the recruit?

It's actually getting a little creepy!! GBR!! Can't wait for today's spring game

I'll have what he/she's having.