SIGNED - TE Austin Allen

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Watching his tape was fun. He's athletic as hell and while he's not going to beat a lot of people in a foot race, he has great hands and can get up. He would be match up nightmare.

Yeah if he can jump a couple feet and has a long wing span I don't see how a 6'2" corner can contest his hands for a catch or really get enough muscle on him to knock him down before a throw.

Will be at the Spring Game but probably leaving at half time to get back for his Prom.

Says he's pretty sure he'll go the football route in college as opposed to some basketball offers he has.

Hearing from Georgia and UCLA.

Has people asking him all the time about committing but says he's in no hurry.

• Fire 1

Will be at the Spring Game but probably leaving at half time to get back for his Prom.

Says he's pretty sure he'll go the football route in college as opposed to some basketball offers he has.

Hearing from Georgia and UCLA.

Has people asking him all the time about committing but says he's in no hurry.

Keyshawn is recruiting him and they both think this class could re-build Nebraska.

Still think it's just a matter of time here.

Agree. I was more worried about him deciding to play basketball somewhere instead. Since he's leaning towards football, I think we'll get him.

Fo' sho'. I heard Benning float that idea out the other day. I'm figuring he's just doing his due diligence. I kinda gush over this kid, he was fun to watch in the state championship game.

I'm all for him waiting it out and collecting major offers if it means he gets a bump in the ratings and makes this class look even better for kids considering us.

What if he waits and doesn't get a bump in ratings?

Then we settle with the "he had offers from.... Big schools and he chose us" talk. And we are happy we got a good one.