WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He told 247 that we are turning other receivers away and he is our top priority. Williams is putting some pressure on him to commit soon

Totally just guessing here but I wonder if the ones were turning away could be Pickett or Maurice Bell. Those seem to be the most likely ones.

That would be my guess as well. Man never thought Nebraska would be in a position to turn away talent. Wide receiver no less

Well, I went and watched the tape. The dude has an electronic 4.49 and by God... if it was within the laws of physics to actually gain speed while making a cut, I'd tell you this kid could do it. Loses absolutely zero of the 4.49 while changing direction, the agility is pretty impressive. Seems to have good hands as well. Next freshman DPE on punt returns.

He told 247 that we are turning other receivers away and he is our top priority. Williams is putting some pressure on him to commit soon

Totally just guessing here but I wonder if the ones were turning away could be Pickett or Maurice Bell. Those seem to be the most likely ones.
My guesses as well. Schaefer stated later that he's our top small/speed WR target. Still have big bodies high on list.

He's not as highly rated... but all the pundits and fellow players from California rave about how he's the real deal. What's the hold up on all the rating services?

Lot of speculation that he'll get a bump. Supposedly has been tearing up 7on7 circuit.

He should be after the way he plays in the film I just watched lol.

My guesses as well. Schaefer stated later that he's our top small/speed WR target. Still have big bodies high on list.

So the two we have - who are both roughly average height-wise - one small burner and (hopfully) one big target.

So the two we have - who are both roughly average height-wise - one small burner and (hopfully) one big target.

Yup, then probably make room if a stud wanted in later.

So, Jamire, Bynum and a big target is who we take for wrs, or is Bynum considered the big target?

So, Jamire, Bynum and a big target is who we take for wrs, or is Bynum considered the big target?
Not sure on Bynum, probably make room for him either way. Jamire, Tarriq Johnson, or the kid from Connecticut are big body guys.

Jamire 5'11"

Johnson 6'1" and something like 175 lbs.

Johnson is the only one on your list that is a big body at 6'3" 205lbs.

Not sure who you are talking about from Connecticut.

Edit....are you talking about Tariq Black 6'4" 208lbs. ? He would definitely be a big body WR.

I wouldn't count on him coming here.

Jamire 5'11"

Johnson 6'1" and something like 175 lbs.

Johnson is the only one on your list that is a big body at 6'3" 205lbs.

Not sure who you are talking about from Connecticut.

Edit....are you talking about Tariq Black 6'4" 208lbs. ? He would definitely be a big body WR.

I wouldn't count on him coming here.

Meant Rahyme Johnson not Jamire, was thinking one thing and typed another. I'm assuming you meant Bynum 6'1 175, I don't consider him big body but was stating he's probably the caliber we make room for even if "full". Black is the one, ya I doubt it either but I'm quickly learning KWill gives us a chance, even if small.
  • Mavric unlocked this topic