WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Keyshawn won't red shirt. He's the only WR above 6' for this recruiting class. Also he's an early enrollee I'm betting none redshirt or if they do it'll be medical.

McQuitty is 6'2. How he's so forgotten is beyond me.

You sure? 247 and this article that was posted in his profile say he's 5'11.

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/next-generation-nebraska-wr-commit-jaevon-mcquitty-wants-big-house-two-great-danes-horse

Rivals and more importantly his Hudl and MaxPreps profiles list him at 6-2. I usually go off their Hudl profile to get height and weight because it seems to be the most current. When I created his profile he was only listed at 5-11 but now listed at 6-2.

Pretty sure he's grown and other sites just haven't updated it.

Hudl and Maxpreps are input by either the player or a coach. Rivals uses legit, shoes off measuring.

So he's 6'2 then

Keyshawn won't red shirt. He's the only WR above 6' for this recruiting class. Also he's an early enrollee I'm betting none redshirt or if they do it'll be medical.

McQuitty is 6'2. How he's so forgotten is beyond me.

You sure? 247 and this article that was posted in his profile say he's 5'11.

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/next-generation-nebraska-wr-commit-jaevon-mcquitty-wants-big-house-two-great-danes-horse

Rivals and more importantly his Hudl and MaxPreps profiles list him at 6-2. I usually go off their Hudl profile to get height and weight because it seems to be the most current. When I created his profile he was only listed at 5-11 but now listed at 6-2.

Pretty sure he's grown and other sites just haven't updated it.

Hudl and Maxpreps are input by either the player or a coach. Rivals uses legit, shoes off measuring.
So he's 6'2 then

https://twitter.com/swmckewonOWH/status/825420179928649729

Bring on the quickness and speed.

• Fire 1

Unless it's online or a dline recruit. The needle does not move with me. Show me recruits that will help with glaring issues on this team.

Farniok, wilson, raridon, and broken would be the start of the guys you ask for. Just redshirts but you can't develop depth and talent at the line overnight. We also have some pretty talented DL recruits this class

• Fire 1

• Mavric unlocked this topic