WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Call me crazy...but I think this story isn't over yet..

What do you mean?
LOL..I happened to overhear some things while I was in Lincoln today that made me pause,then there is his new tweets today.
?

I'm not one of those people that posts a bunch or says he has inside knowledge about all things Huskers. I also don't spread rumors based on overheard convo's. Sometimes though, 2+2=4 and in this case, it seems like Calvin is looking for reasons to go somewhere other than Nebraska and is struggling with fully backing out of his commitment that he made last summer to Coach Williams and I think he feels obligated to keep his word to Nebraska even though he's not sure it's the right fit....

You know, normal 17 & 18 year old feelings.

This is just getting bizarre. This is starting to remind me of a kid that committed to Callahan years back. Committed to ASU, Oregon State, and Nebraska, and tried to fax in LOC's to 2 schools, if memory serves me correctly. I will be watching NSD closely this year.

You guys just start throwing mud the first sign of adversity don't you? Let the cards land as they may.

Not really. But if half the stuff I've been reading is true he isn't gonna stick it out here. Would love to be wrong
Where are you reading these things???
All the stuff about him wanting to stay close to home for family posted all over this board and in every article

You guys just start throwing mud the first sign of adversity don't you? Let the cards land as they may.

Not really. But if half the stuff I've been reading is true he isn't gonna stick it out here. Would love to be wrong
All the stuff about him wanting to stay close to home for family posted all over this board and in every article

The things said prior to his commitment. Those are his reasons for not choosing is before. I may eat my words but it's ridiculous to think he's backing out of neb after his latest commitment.

The things said prior to his commitment. Those are his reasons for not choosing is before. I may eat my words but it's ridiculous to think he's backing out of neb after his latest commitment.

I don't think he is going to back out of his commitment, I said I don't think he is gonna make it in the program. I just feel he's gonna be another Grimm situation. He's gonna get here miss mom and dad and want to go home

• Mavric unlocked this topic