WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has anyone even put out anything saying this kids flip flopping? He made a bad decision when choosing Oregon state and has sense come back to his original decision. He retweeted one pro Washington state tweet that was praising him but nothing's been published about him having second thoughts again on Nebraska. We are basing this all on an anonymous message board poster who says "he heard something while in Lincoln the other day". Can we just all take a step back and relax.

Thumbs up on the hot take. :-) Where I heard and what I heard is relevant, but I won't reveal who said what to whom, it would not be appropriate for that to be known. I probably shouldn't have even said anything...there's a reason I don't post a bunch here, Twitter or Facebook.

Has anyone even put out anything saying this kids flip flopping? He made a bad decision when choosing Oregon state and has sense come back to his original decision. He retweeted one pro Washington state tweet that was praising him but nothing's been published about him having second thoughts again on Nebraska. We are basing this all on an anonymous message board poster who says "he heard something while in Lincoln the other day". Can we just all take a step back and relax.

Thumbs up on the hot take. :-) Where I heard and what I heard is relevant, but I won't reveal who said what to whom, it would not be appropriate for that to be known. I probably shouldn't have even said anything...there's a reason I don't post a bunch here, Twitter or Facebook.

I'm not trying to belittle your take, I'm simply saying that I take things like this with a grain of salt. I don't like seeing people throw mud at a kid,,,,,, even worse when they don't know the situation.

Is it possible Nebraska coaches have a bigger fish on the line, and they are sick of the wavering. Perhaps they have told JC that the ship has turned and it is on its way to pick up the bigger fish.

Just wondering :dunno:cowbell:

Maybe they kept in contact with Hawkins (not a bigger fish, but a very viable replacement) and have something from him. Mav said he's probably 50/50 leaning towards Cal, but maybe he's it?

• Mavric unlocked this topic