WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If he is going to be homesick, then i dont want him here.... And i dont mean that like "You dont want to be here dont be here"... I mean if he is going to be homesick and miserable here, I want him to stay where he feels safe and comfortable.

The kid is looking at the distance and is freaking out. I fully understand but think he should know Lincoln is like a second home. He will have a bunch of buddies from the west coast and I bet he will be too busy having a great time to notice.

He has done a lot of research on Nebraska and just curious how much he has done on WSU. Seems like it might be the unknown and is only going there because it is closer...

Make the best choice for you and the rest will work itself out.

All kids are going to be homesick. I want kids in Lincoln that are willing to battle that feeling. Change is hard and even harder when your brain is immature.
When your brain is immature.. science..

He's trying to find the path best for him. It's a tough call. Nothing to do with this brain immaturity nonsense you speak of.

All 17/18 brains are immature. Especially boys.

I don't think brain immaturity is impairing his decision here. You don't think he's going to be homesick in Pullman? Google map it. He's going to be going home just as much there as he would here. It's a change no matter what. Maybe he just thinks it's a better fit for him there. He's not picking Nebraska? Brain must be especially immature. You're acting like if he was 5 years older it'd be all Nebraska.

Air raid sounds pretty good to me vs. the offense we've put out there.

If he is going to be homesick, then i dont want him here.... And i dont mean that like "You dont want to be here dont be here"... I mean if he is going to be homesick and miserable here, I want him to stay where he feels safe and comfortable.

The kid is looking at the distance and is freaking out. I fully understand but think he should know Lincoln is like a second home. He will have a bunch of buddies from the west coast and I bet he will be too busy having a great time to notice.

He has done a lot of research on Nebraska and just curious how much he has done on WSU. Seems like it might be the unknown and is only going there because it is closer...

Make the best choice for you and the rest will work itself out.

All kids are going to be homesick. I want kids in Lincoln that are willing to battle that feeling. Change is hard and even harder when your brain is immature.
When your brain is immature.. science..

He's trying to find the path best for him. It's a tough call. Nothing to do with this brain immaturity nonsense you speak of.

All 17/18 brains are immature. Especially boys.

your moms immature

• Mavric unlocked this topic