WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Social media really is the worst. Yeah, sure, the kid packed more drama than TNT, but he's a 17 year old kid. If you're a 25+ year old man talking trash at a 17 year old kid over a decision that has zero effect on your life and completely dictates his, you need to step back and re-read what I just said. If you still think that is OK, god help you.

• Fire 3

Social media really is the worst. Yeah, sure, the kid packed more drama than TNT, but he's a 17 year old kid. If you're a 25+ year old man talking trash at a 17 year old kid over a decision that has zero effect on your life and completely dictates his, you need to step back and re-read what I just said. If you still think that is OK, god help you.

For the last time, its not about him de-comitting. Its about the way he went about doing it. Both times, he never informed our coaching staff. BOTH TIMES.

But yes, people need to stop tweeting recruits.

So much butt hurt. Its a kid making the biggest decision of his life and a bunch of 40 year olds trash him on social media. Get over it.

Not butt hurt at all. I'm happy he chose Pirateville. Coach Leach will have him riding a stationary bike in a dark storage shed in no time. He'll also learn to run routes that no one in the NFL runs. Good luck to him!

Riley: "His recruitment was a little bit over the top. I mean, I got three commitments from the guy. I better stop right there"

Come on Riley, you're a grown adult. Stop being so butt hurt.

I don't think Coach Riley said anything outrageous. It's not normal for a kid to commit 5 times in one recruiting cycle and have 3 of those being to one school.

• Mavric unlocked this topic