Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2018

Mavric

Will be interesting to see how the staff plays this!
Beat out iowa for masyr ?sp. Will be a small class on the DL and they have said they will be selective. Think they like Daniel parker better which should be treated as an in state kid out of Kansas city.

But we have to recruit every kid from Nebraska with potential. And all 5 star recruits so we can win national titles.

Will be interesting to see how the staff plays this!
Beat out iowa for masyr ?sp. Will be a small class on the DL and they have said they will be selective. Think they like Daniel parker better which should be treated as an in state kid out of Kansas city.

But we have to recruit every kid from Nebraska with potential. And all 5 star recruits so we can win national titles.

We should have offers out to every Nebraska high school kid with Power 5 offers. I completely stand behind that.

If he tears it up his senior season, we should offer him. I do not know what the staff will do, but we cannot lose this kid out to an Iowa or Kansas State because he is a great player. Him and Moses Bryant are the two kids in Nebraska that deserve offers, the rest of the class can be elite talent that we go after in other states.

If he tears it up his senior season, we should offer him. I do not know what the staff will do, but we cannot lose this kid out to an Iowa or Kansas State because he is a great player. Him and Moses Bryant are the two kids in Nebraska that deserve offers, the rest of the class can be elite talent that we go after in other states.

Talk to me when he has multiple P5 offers, like the other kids we should pass on apparently.

• Fire 1

Talk to me when he has multiple P5 offers, like the other kids we should pass on apparently.

Why should we have to wait when he has multiple p5 offers? Drew Ott did not have that many...... Also look at Sean Cal's tweet. If he is that good at a camp and shows the staff he is a great football player during his senior season we should give him an offer. So he will get one most likely in October/November, but if he is tearing up the camps he will get one earlier.

We should recruit the best players in our state and he is deserving of one, the d lineman guy is a plan b at the moment. Moses Bryant will get one most likely, unless Davis recruits some stud running back.

Why should we have to wait when he has multiple p5 offers? Drew Ott did not have that many...... Also look at Sean Cal's tweet. If he is that good at a camp and shows the staff he is a great football player during his senior season we should give him an offer. So he will get one most likely in October/November, but if he is tearing up the camps he will get one earlier.

We should recruit the best players in our state and he is deserving of one, the d lineman guy is a plan b at the moment. Moses Bryant will get one most likely, unless Davis recruits some stud running back.

I don't think it's likely this kid ot Bryant gets one.