SIGNED - DE Guy Thomas

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wonder if coaches cooled on him and are looking for someone who can make a more immediate impact?

Coach JP made an in home visit not long ago, I doubt we cooled on him that hard

Only speculation here - maybe JP made a visit to say we are looking different directions or you need to schedule a visit or we will treat your commit as a non commit. Either way this class will be interesting to see how it finishes.

Wonder if coaches cooled on him and are looking for someone who can make a more immediate impact?

Only speculation here - maybe JP made a visit to say we are looking different directions or you need to schedule a visit or we will treat your commit as a non commit. Either way this class will be interesting to see how it finishes.

There would be no reason to make a visit to tell a kid that.

Agreed. Kind of a waste of both time and funds. That's more of a phone call.

Unless he was in the area to visit other prospects.

It would still be a waste of time and funds

That's your opinion - and since neither of us know all the facts about their past relationship and conversations we will never know.

That's your opinion - and since neither of us know all the facts about their past relationship and conversations we will never know.

Actually I know that for a fact nomatter who else he visited down their it would be a waste of both time and money to travel to his home take pictures etc and tell him we dont want him. That isnt an opinion it is 100% accurate that that would take both time and money and would be a waste of each.

Actually I know that for a fact nomatter who else he visited down their it would be a waste of both time and money to travel to his home take pictures etc and tell him we dont want him. That isnt an opinion it is 100% accurate that that would take both time and money and would be a waste of each.
On top of all that i feel as though he would be decommitted at this point if that was the case. Wouldn't make sence to stay committed to a school that doesnt want you.

I seem to remember us cooling on a quarterback a few years back because he was raw and a project...funny he won the heisman yesterday

LOLOLOL No, that was Kevin Dillman. Lamar Jackson had us in his final two, and we fired our head coach.

Lol amazing how people misremembered things dillman was absolutely who we cooled on.