Let's talk about Islamophobia

zoogs

The UsS "establishment" does not have a Nazi style propaganda machine, and to argue that it does makes the arguer sound like a looney tune.

How much do you really know about "Nazi style propaganda machine"?

A fair amount, but I'm not an expert. For one thing, though, the nazis eliminated freedom of the press and took control of all modes of communication, censoring any message that wasn't in line with their propaganda.

No one in the US has done that, establishment or otherwise, except maybe Trump.

Trump? lol, he could sneeze in the wrong direction and the media would bash him for it.

Do you conveniently ignore that the Obama admin feeds the stories that they want in the mainstream media directly to CNN?....

Do you conveniently ignore that the Obama admin feeds the stories that they want in the mainstream media directly to CNN?....

You gonna answer the question? Or try to prove to me that it's not true? Because it is.

Can you prove this is true?

You gonna answer the question? Or try to prove to me that it's not true? Because it is.

Can you prove it's not?

Can you prove it's not?

What is it with people around here not understanding burdens of proof and why a person can't really prove a negative?

Can you prove it's not?

The "Proving Non-Existence" fallacy. That's swell.

Can you prove it's not?

What is it with people around here not understanding burdens of proof and why a person can't really prove a negative?

Because the only option would be to admit it's a pile of crap, of course.

Can you prove it's not?

You're the one claiming that something IS something. You have to prove your claim. That's how this works.

OMG - I'm fine with people stating OPINIONs, that's what this board is all about. But when you claim something's a fact then be ready to show that it's so, and that it's from a non-biased source. Trying to deflect someone who asks you where this "fact" comes from is childish and elementary.

Fox has more viewership than all of ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.

Having the most viewers and the best ratings is literally the definition of mainstream.

Look it up, everything I found says you are wrong! CNN and Fox are Cable networks.

There is a reason why ABC, NBC and CBS are all rated separately than the cable networks.

Having the most viewers and the best ratings is literally the definition of mainstream.

Look it up, everything I found says you are wrong!

Google most watched cable news - https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=most%20watched%20cable%20news

Fox News is home to 9 of the 10 most-watched cable news shows of the quarter, and 7 of the top 10 in the news demo. The Rachel Maddow Show was up triple digits in the demo from Q2 of 2015.

I get so sick of the "main stream media" constant comments.

Anymore, Fox is a "main stream media". The only reason people don't include them is because they are the ones that came up with the idiotic term in the first place (marketing) to buffalo people into thinking THEY are telling the truth and those people over there aren't because they are "main stream media".

BS.....

No, it isn't. It is considered cable network station, but it isn't rated the same and isn't part of the mainstream.

Wait, so Fox news came up with the term "mainstream media"? I would love to see YOUR proof of that.

Look it up, everything I found says you are wrong!

Google most watched cable news - https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=most%20watched%20cable%20news

Fox News is home to 9 of the 10 most-watched cable news shows of the quarter, and 7 of the top 10 in the news demo. The Rachel Maddow Show was up triple digits in the demo from Q2 of 2015.

lol, I just said they are the top CABLE news network!

Sorry, I edited my post after you quoted mine!