Let's talk about Islamophobia

zoogs

Do you conveniently ignore that the Obama admin feeds the stories that they want in the mainstream media directly to CNN?....

You gonna answer the question? Or try to prove to me that it's not true? Because it is.

Can you prove this is true?

Can you prove it's not?

The "Proving Non-Existence" fallacy. That's swell.

Sorry, didn't have time to respond and go hunt down proof, and still don't. Gonna have to pass on that one, and you all can do your own due diligence to learn this yourself. It was apparently the first time you've heard it, so at least now it's out there.

Do you realize that we've done almost all the foot work for you, bnill, and 2000 proving you're wild accusations wrong in multiple threads? Gives us a break and save our finger from early arthritis.

Better to remain silent and thought a.... nevermind you google it.

• Fire 2

Perhaps this is a good time for you to seriously evaluate whether or not the information you consider to be credible is actually so.

Exactly!!!

I can think of only one thing you posted that was credible. Something about the GDP, but you and whoever disagreed were arguing from different perspectives. Neither one of you was necessarily wrong.

And I heard most people on this board deflect credible information that would be inconvenient for them to believe with jokes and hyperbole.

90% of your responses are either providing information that isn't credible, or refusing to provide credible information because you're too busy, and telling everyone else to do it for you.

• Fire 4

Funny, because I only hear good things about Obama and Hillary in the mainstream media, with constant attacks on Trump. The mainstream is all about telling people who to vote for!

You can't be expected to be taken seriously with comments like this, especially when half of the programming content on Fox News is just constant criticism of democrat party leaders.

Fox is the only media outlet (not 'mainstream' certainly) that is relatively conservative and is pretty much neutral on far too many issues.. Fox spends way too much air time trying to be 'fair and balanced' which they interpret to be offering 'both sides' on every issue. This is nonsense as on many 'issues' there is really a common sense logical and correct point of view and then there is the leftwing propaganda side.

lol, go figure, liberals not thinking links are credible, while they, in-turn, link to VOX as credible, or any other number of liberally biased sites...

Have you ever not been wrong?

Seriously stop labeling people who have a different opinion than you and listen to what they have to say you mayearn something. I know I learn things on here all the time. VOX is a pretty cresible site that gives a plethora of data to back its articles up. Don't be so close minded.

• Fire 1

Funny, because I only hear good things about Obama and Hillary in the mainstream media, with constant attacks on Trump. The mainstream is all about telling people who to vote for!

You can't be expected to be taken seriously with comments like this, especially when half of the programming content on Fox News is just constant criticism of democrat party leaders.

Fox is the only media outlet (not 'mainstream' certainly) that is relatively conservative and is pretty much neutral on far too many issues.. Fox spends way too much air time trying to be 'fair and balanced' which they interpret to be offering 'both sides' on every issue. This is nonsense as on many 'issues' there is really a common sense logical and correct point of view and then there is the leftwing propaganda side.

wtf-did-i-just-read.jpg
  • Fire 1

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You do realize you just contradicted yourself, don't you? If Fox is "relatively conservative", then that means it slants its reporting - either by covering "conservative" topics more than other outlets, or by reporting in a manner biased toward conservative values. In either case, it is a means to promote the conservative viewpoint. And that the opposite of "neutral".

• Fire 2

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You do realize you just contradicted yourself, don't you? If Fox is "relatively conservative", then that means it slants its reporting - either by covering "conservative" topics more than other outlets, or by reporting in a manner biased toward conservative values. In either case, it is a means to promote the conservative viewpoint. And that the opposite of "neutral".

He's saying they don't have the balls to be conservative enough.