Let's talk about Islamophobia

zoogs

anyway, it is silly arguing over what is and isn't mainstream media.. it was typically only broadcast networks, not cable.

You're right it is silly arguing over what used to be. ABC, CBS, and NBC only brodcast news for about 3 to 4 hours a day, the rest is sitcoms and primetime drama. The others are close to 24/7 news.

Fox has more viewership than all of ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.

Having the most viewers and the best ratings is literally the definition of mainstream.

Look it up, everything I found says you are wrong! CNN and Fox are Cable networks.

There is a reason why ABC, NBC and CBS are all rated separately than the cable networks.

Any station that has had the most viewers for a number of years is "mainstream"

I know that doesn't sound so great in a sound bite but that's not my problem.

It's such a worn out hack statement to blame so much on the "mainstream media".

Ok. Probably Rush was the first to say it but fox perfected it in marketing.

Funny, because I only hear good things about Obama and Hillary in the mainstream media, with constant attacks on Trump. The mainstream is all about telling people who to vote for!

You can't be expected to be taken seriously with comments like this, especially when half of the programming content on Fox News is just constant criticism of democrat party leaders.

Fox is the only channel that doesn't bash Trump for everything he says or does whether he deserves it or not. Like I have said many times I am no fan of Trump, but the media is out to get him or whoever is the Republican nominee. I would venture to say that serious media died in 2008 as they haven't asked Obama a hard question since he became the Democrat nominee for President. Just look at the Washington Post who are paying 20 people just to dig up dirt on Trump. The NY Times spinning what three women said about him in an interview in a way they didn't mean to put in a negative womanizing light. Not realizing that is an issue that the Dem's can't win when their nominee has the last name of Clinton.

but the media is out to get him or whoever is the Republican nominee.

Most news outlets were and are pretty consistently hard on Hitler. Bashing him if you will.

Does that mean they're out to get Hitler, or does it mean that Hitler is consistently awful?

• Fire 1

Do you conveniently ignore that the Obama admin feeds the stories that they want in the mainstream media directly to CNN?....

You gonna answer the question? Or try to prove to me that it's not true? Because it is.

Can you prove this is true?

Can you prove it's not?

The "Proving Non-Existence" fallacy. That's swell.

Sorry, didn't have time to respond and go hunt down proof, and still don't. Gonna have to pass on that one, and you all can do your own due diligence to learn this yourself. It was apparently the first time you've heard it, so at least now it's out there.

Do you conveniently ignore that the Obama admin feeds the stories that they want in the mainstream media directly to CNN?....

You gonna answer the question? Or try to prove to me that it's not true? Because it is.

Can you prove it's not?

Sorry, didn't have time to respond and go hunt down proof, and still don't. Gonna have to pass on that one, and you all can do your own due diligence to learn this yourself. It was apparently the first time you've heard it, so at least now it's out there.

Donald Trump killed six hookers with his bare hands.

I'm going to have to pass on giving proof. You can do your own due diligence to learn this yourself. This may be the first time you're hearing of it, but at least it's out there.

• Fire 8

Can you prove it's not?

I'm going to have to pass on giving proof. You can do your own due diligence to learn this yourself. This may be the first time you're hearing of it, but at least it's out there.

self delete

Can you prove it's not?

I heard that it was 6 hookers and 4 maids from his hotels.

Can you prove it's not?

And Hillary was pimping the hookers

Can you prove it's not?

and I heard that he didn't pay them. Declared that he forgot his wallet, then drove away in his limo and tweeted, "I hire amazing, people at my incredible hotel, will do anything for the boss - fantastic".