WR Tarik Black [Michigan - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 months later...

This is interesting and good to see.

So I graduated UConn in 2015 and this kid was on campus a couple times for UV's and I got to talk to him at some of the basketball games he visited UConn for. Kid has always been a stud and UConn really hoped that he would fly under the radar in CT and wind up at the state school. Having followed his recruitment since he was a Sophomore in high school, I feel comfortable in saying that this would be a MAJOR get for Nebraska at the WR position. Kid is an athletic freak and every bit of 6'4. Would really love to see this kid in red come 2017.

• Fire 1
  • 3 weeks later...

https://n.rivals.com/news/black-sets-one-official-visit-remains-open-in-recruitment

UCLA is one of my favorites, but I wouldnt say that theyre the favorite. Theyre all pretty equal, said Black. Im also looking at other schools outside of that too. Im looking at Nebraska, Georgia, Auburn and Texas A&M. Im open to new offers.

Black did mention that Stanford, Nebraska, UCLA and Notre Dame are currently recruiting him the hardest.
Edited by Thanks_Tom RR
Put the segment from the article in quotes
  • Fire 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...