SIGNED - LB Willie Hampton

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Feels like a Quayshon type....(not the way he plays)

Committed early, fell in love with school all before even visiting. Excited to see where he gets rated. I bet they give him a grade here within a couple weeks if not days.

Say what you will and we will see where he gets rated, but that's pretty awesome recruiting by Bray.

Bet he starts out about 83, but will definitely have a chance to increase that as he is evaluated more.

Committed early, fell in love with school all before even visiting. Excited to see where he gets rated. I bet they give him a grade here within a couple weeks if not days.

Say what you will and we will see where he gets rated, but that's pretty awesome recruiting by Bray.

is he planning on visiting soon?

is he planning on visiting soon?
Yup, wants to this spring or summer.

Bet he starts out about 83, but will definitely have a chance to increase that as he is evaluated more.
I agree. The services rarely, if ever, give an unrated player anything higher than an 85 3 star right out of the chute.

Obviously, he is a very good athlete. I love the fact he really wants to play for Nebraska and I hope it all works out for him and the Huskers.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that he is going to become more of a known commodity. What other teams will offer? What type of rating will he end up with...etc.?

Kind of reminds me of William Johnson the early commit from last year that flipped to UAB. Has excellent athleticism and speed for his size and committed to us out of nowhere. Looks to be a guy that could play OLB and in certain situations rush the passer. He will need to work on his bend on his pass rush. He seems very straight up and down, but man can this dude run. Excited to have this guy and hope his recruitment blows up and he can help peer recruit us some Florida guys.

Well if his numbers for ht, wt and 40 are right, he will play somewhere certainly. Good size and and if he can add about 30 pounds and stay under 4.6, good middle backer. We want a bunch of guys with this kind of speed all over the DEFENSE. A great way to start. As guys start speaking up, the numbers of commits will jump I suspect because the classes will fill. This could be a sign that the silence will become deafening as the 'booms' begin.

Well if his numbers for ht, wt and 40 are right, he will play somewhere certainly. Good size and and if he can add about 30 pounds and stay under 4.6, good middle backer. We want a bunch of guys with this kind of speed all over the DEFENSE. A great way to start. As guys start speaking up, the numbers of commits will jump I suspect because the classes will fill. This could be a sign that the silence will become deafening as the 'booms' begin.

Perhaps he ends up at ILB, but if you read anything so far, all signs point to OLB.

Obviously, he is a very good athlete. I love the fact he really wants to play for Nebraska and I hope it all works out for him and the Huskers.

It will be interesting to see what happens now that he is going to become more of a known commodity. What other teams will offer? What type of rating will he end up with...etc.?

Clouse seems to think he'll blow up now, fwiw.