SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think back to Ross Els telling everyone how hard it is to recruit to Nebraska, and how hard it was to get kids on to campus for unofficial visits.

Then I look at our spring game visitor list, and I just want to laugh at Els.

"This week there was some gray area of (assistants) really not deciding where they wanted to go until the last minute, Els said. There were either options or it was a situation where we said I dont know. It was just different for some reason of being a little bit unsure on where to go. I guess I dont know why." - Ross Ells former Husker recruiting coordinator. Not sure what article this is from. The quote was sent to me via text from a friend
  • Fire 2

Williams deserves a seven figure salary if we can land this guy and Lewis. This is one asst we cant let leave! Right now I think we are good because his son is on the team for three more years.

He will be here for the next 3 years with his son playing here. I don't see him leaving after his son transferred to join him. But, I do agree we need to pay this fellow.

Williams deserves a seven figure salary if we can land this guy and Lewis. This is one asst we cant let leave! Right now I think we are good because his son is on the team for three more years.

He will be here for the next 3 years with his son playing here. I don't see him leaving after his son transferred to join him. But, I do agree we need to pay this fellow.

I agree...pay him. But, 7 figures is pretty hefty for a WR coach.

Well, if Jamire Calvin is our top small/speedy slot guy, what do we call Tyjon...

I'm not positive, but I believe Lewis & Lindsey plan to drag things out and make commitments closer to signing day.

I think Nebraska will have 4 WR commits by then. The 2 we have plus a speed slot guy and a big outside receiver.

If these two, or just one decide to commit, they are MUST TAKE guys. Meaning, we would take 6 WR if that's how it shakes out. We are in need of 6 Scholarship WR anyways after this year.

We lose 3. Plus we lost Tolbert, Irons and another guy.

We only added 1 - Keyan Williams.

• Fire 1

Well, if Jamire Calvin is our top small/speedy slot guy, what do we call Tyjon...

I'm not positive, but I believe Lewis & Lindsey plan to drag things out and make commitments closer to signing day.

I think Nebraska will have 4 WR commits by then. The 2 we have plus a speed slot guy and a big outside receiver.

If these two, or just one decide to commit, they are MUST TAKE guys. Meaning, we would take 6 WR if that's how it shakes out. We are in need of 6 Scholarship WR anyways after this year.

We lose 3. Plus we lost Tolbert, Irons and another guy.

We only added 1 - Keyan Williams.

Agreed, take them all and sort it out on campus. We aren't in a position to turn down talent like these kids.