SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe he tweeted that he is taking his OV here for the Oregon game. It has since been removed though so I'm not 100% sure. Anyone see it before it was deleted? Sam Mckewon tweeted that Tyjon set his date and then Mike Schaefer said that Sept 17 is quickly becoming a very important day. So I'm just putting pieces together.

Only official planned is to nebraska. He seemed very un interested in the interview with scout. Was kind of funny. But did mention we are the only official for now

Also stated he wants to commit this summer but will take all 5 officials. I also thought his demeanor was funny. He did not want to do that interview.

Wasn't he the kid that sad a few weeks ago on Twitter that he would not be taking questions or interviews on his recruiting?

I think he was at a camp so he had to do the interview.

Idk, I got a different feel from him. I felt like he was happy to talk about stuff until the interviewer got more serious about trying to dig in to find out a feel of where he really wants to go.