SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Prediction: Nebraska will land Tyjon Lindsey, Joseph Lewis,Calvin, Darnay Holmes, Lenoir, and Rahyme Johnson.

Bold predictions just 17 posts into this gig on Huskerboard. I'd encourage to sit, watch, listen and learn. Don't throw away your reputation with blowhard predictions. Welcome to the board.

Prediction: Nebraska will land Tyjon Lindsey, Joseph Lewis,Calvin, Darnay Holmes, Lenoir, and Rahyme Johnson.

Bold predictions just 17 posts into this gig on Huskerboard. I'd encourage to sit, watch, listen and learn. Don't throw away your reputation with blowhard predictions. Welcome to the board.

Can you define "blowhard"

If that does happen it would be interesting to see who ends up returning punts/ kicks. All bolded do so in HS then you throw in DPE, Morgan Jr., Spielman, Bryant, Grim, and Lamar Jackson.

Can't we just put 11 guys 40 yards back and let me all? I read one and Husker84laws posts a while back that said something along those lines.

Everybody keeps bashing my optimism about recruiting and quite a few of the players we are chasing but it just 'feel's good to me. The bunch of future stars we are after from California are certainly showing all the signs, really interested and apparently are communicating a bunch as they know the kinds of things you need to know about Husker football and University of Nebraska programs to make a great choice. Getting informed and doing your research/homework is critical. We seek great athletes who want to be great student athletes and be the best! California "football gold rush" might need to charter some planes to load em all up together. I am as bullish on the Huskers as I have been in a long time. "The Awakening" has begun.

Everybody keeps bashing my optimism about recruiting and quite a few of the players we are chasing but it just 'feel's good to me. The bunch of future stars we are after from California are certainly showing all the signs, really interested and apparently are communicating a bunch as they know the kinds of things you need to know about Husker football and University of Nebraska programs to make a great choice. Getting informed and doing your research/homework is critical. We seek great athletes who want to be great student athletes and be the best! California "football gold rush" might need to charter some planes to load em all up together. I am as bullish on the Huskers as I have been in a long time. "The Awakening" has begun.

First off, if you have a problem cry us a river somewhere else. And second, there's a difference between optimism and just being flat out annoying. You write paragraphs on situations which will never occur and blindly talk up recruits.
  • Fire 1