SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here's my deal with Lindsay... If he's so high on Ohio state, why is he not going back this summer to camp? Why is he not tweeting their coach all the time and why is he coming to our calabasas camp and our FNL event? Why spend all this time with this other school if you think you're going to Ohio state? Why not learn from their coaches?

• Fire 1

I think Lindsey will pick NU over OSU. Unless a player is in love with a single program and has wanted to go to that program his whole life, these decisions often come down to comfort level with the coaching staff and main position coach. It seems clear that Linsdey likes Williams better. Also, from what I understand of Martell and some of OSU's other QB's, they are more dual threat whereas Riley is recruiting pro-style QBs that should have better arms. Odds of getting more balls thrown your way would exist with NU vs OSU.

Yah, OSU QBs have weenie arm disease. I'm looking at you JT Barrett.

I doubt many here got the reference bro. lol

Buckeye 247 writers really think he will be a buckeye if they want him. Regular board members starting to come up with excuses on why they won't land him such as "off the field issues".

As in, Tyjon walked "off the field" at Ohio St and will be playing for Nebraska. #BuckI-ssues

200x200px-ZC-564c440b_black-kid-oh-snap.