SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tyjon Lindsey — Ohio State is going to emerge victorious when Lindsey announces his decision soon. The wide receiver is actually transferring back to Bishop Gorman where he’ll be playing with Ohio State commit Tate Martell for one of the best high school teams in the country. Nebraska gave it a shot, but Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes are too much of a draw.

Other teams of note: Ohio State

I just don't know that I am ready to 100% say he is going somewhere else for sure yet. If he visits, I wouldn't write anything off.

I believe it was McKewon who tweeted a month or so ago he still thinks Martell will end up out west. Not counting this one out until signing day.

Interesting news here:

Tyjon definitely suffered a shoulder injury last night in scrimmage in Vegas.

Rumor is it is a season ending one, but that's a rumor.

Interesting to see how this plays out. Chance tOSU might hesitate a bit if he really is done for the year.

Interesting indeed - I think it changes nothing w/OSU's interest however, or his announcement on the 22nd.

Interesting news here:

Interesting to see how this plays out. Chance tOSU might hesitate a bit if he really is done for the year.

Interesting indeed - I think it changes nothing w/OSU's interest however, or his announcement on the 22nd.

I would agree. If he chose to play with Martel and moved cities to do so, he's planning on playing with him in college. I hope Tyjon is not out for the year and can enjoy his final year of high school. He seems like a good kid.

Also interesting to note - in the last day or so he has totally gutted his Twitter profile (Ala Tate Martell when he started getting a lot of grief during his commitment/decommitment/commitment saga). I'm sure with the move from CA to LV and the press that got he cleared out all potential material. Even took down his "Commitment Day 8/22" declaration.

Interesting news here:

I would agree. If he chose to play with Martel and moved cities to do so, he's planning on playing with him in college. I hope Tyjon is not out for the year and can enjoy his final year of high school. He seems like a good kid.

Man, he didn't just choose to go back to play with him. He also was going to have to sit out 5 games during his senior season...

Interesting news here:

Man, he didn't just choose to go back to play with him. He also was going to have to sit out 5 games during his senior season...

Quick question about him having to sit out...I've heard that too, but don't have any details.

Bookie transferred from Bishop Gorman to Calabasas. Is he going to have to sit out?