SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You would think his ranking would've dropped months ago when he got injuried

Not that they don't do revisions in between but especially Rivlas likes to release all their revisions in one week. They do an initial one for the class, then a pre-fall one, post-season one and post-all star game one. Possible one or two more.

Not that they don't do revisions in between but especially Rivlas likes to release all their revisions in one week. They do an initial one for the class, then a pre-fall one, post-season one and post-all star game one. Possible one or two more.

I know if anything his ranking should've been bumped back during the post season while he was injured....makes no sense but meh Rivals is retarded

I know if anything his ranking should've been bumped back during the post season while he was injured....makes no sense but meh Rivals is retarded

I got ya. It's possible it might have been and I didn't notice. :dunno

Or didn't care at that time. :o

I wouldn't worry about his rank on any of the scout sites. The kid is good and him being a 4 star or 5 star doesn't really matter. Ohio State still wanted him and I think what Mavric said is true. Lindsey didn't see himself as a great fit at OSU. You can't fault a kid for going to a situation that he thinks is in his best interest.

On that note, I thought I have read on here many times that stars don't matter. :dunno

I just hope that Nebraska fans give him time to grow and develop because it is very unlikely that he will make a major impact on day one.

• Fire 4

I know if anything his ranking should've been bumped back during the post season while he was injured....makes no sense but meh Rivals is r*******
Come on, man. You can use a different word.
  • Fire 2

If Lindsey doesn't play major snaps next year, there will be Husker fans screaming claiming the coaches suck and they have poor roster management and they wasted a year for him...bla bla bla.....

Correct, and they'd be justified in their anger imo.

Pretty hypothetical though, I have a hard time seeing Tyjon not being a major part of the offense next year. He instantly becomes one of our best if not the best athlete on the team at position that doesn't have a ton of depth. And then you heard Riley say how he should've played Lamar Jackson more, I don't think he'll be hesitant to get guys like that on the field anymore.