SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the kid. I love the fact that he's peer recruiting too!!!

Now we just have to wait and see if there's anything to it actually

I don't doubt the fact that he's trying. Even if he can't be a deciding factor for some recruits, I think he certainly opens the doors for others. Either way, I think we are stronger with him than without him. His connection with Bookie is huge, not the mention the connections we had prior to Tyjon being here. Things certainly appear to be looking up!

• Fire 1

Love watching that Periscope. And 8 months ago, we were worried that he didn't look like he was having fun when he was camping here... this dude is a goon who loves Nebraska hahaha I love it

I love it that he is going to be a Husker. I love it that he is peer recruiting. I am really looking forward to seeing him on the field in Lincoln.

However, his attitude in the video from the camp was really strange for being somewhere you love.

• Fire 1

Love watching that Periscope. And 8 months ago, we were worried that he didn't look like he was having fun when he was camping here... this dude is a goon who loves Nebraska hahaha I love it

I love it that he is going to be a Husker. I love it that he is peer recruiting. I am really looking forward to seeing him on the field in Lincoln.

However, his attitude in the video from the camp was really strange for being somewhere you love.

Oh I agree - just saying, what a turn around. So fun to watch

I was playing devils advocate when we were discussing the video when it came out and said maybe he was just locked in and doesnt like to joke around when he is in competitive mode. But then he comitted to OSU and thought maybe he was just having a terrible time. Now that I know his heart was here all along, Im going back to my original thought haha.

Caught the back end of the periscope talking about coach dub and his recruitment. Awesome inside scoop on what went down. Said he LOVES Nebraska. Huge smile on his face and said he cant wait to get here. Wise beyond his years when talking about kids picking a school based on whats right for them vs. program brand. Its a long periscope but worth it.

• Fire 1

Said on periscope he knows of 5 silent commits, didnt say for 17 or 18 though

Lol!

I'd love to place a bet on this.

Anyhow, talent needs to improve across the board ....I'd love to see it improve where it really counts.

Not for pass catching WRs and immobile QBs.

Cool, I'll bet you a million dollars 5 people commit between today and signing day 1 year from now

• Fire 1

Said on periscope he knows of 5 silent commits, didnt say for 17 or 18 though

Lol!

I'd love to place a bet on this.

Anyhow, talent needs to improve across the board ....I'd love to see it improve where it really counts.

Not for pass catching WRs and immobile QBs.

I don't think you'd find one person argue with you that the O-line wasn't good enough last year. With that said it's clear that our skill positions including QB play weren't where we needed them. Talent is talent. Get them here and figure the rest out later.