SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Amazing the amount of offense taken when someone lists their opinion about a high school recruit possibly not attending Nebraska.

Here's how to state an opinion. I believe that Husker fans over react to everything

Here's how to state a fact. Husker fans over react to everything

Which one do you have a stronger reaction to?

My strongest reaction is to using 'overreact' incorrectly.

• Fire 1

Amazing the amount of offense taken when someone lists their opinion about a high school recruit possibly not attending Nebraska.

Here's how to state an opinion. I believe that Husker fans over react to everything

Not that your point is wrong, but it would be handy to include some semblance of reading comprehension along the way.

If someone says "He's not coming here." that is phrased as a fact but it's pretty obvious that it's only an opinion. There is no need to get all bent out of shape over it. If people would like to state why they feel differently that's fine. But there's not really any need to get into a pissing contest over who's reading too much into something or not or why someone may not be looking at the entire picture.

We are nearing 300 offers out for this class. We only have about 10 spots left. It's not only likely it's a given that most of the guys left will not be coming here. And that's before you consider whether they actually like us more than all the other schools or not.

• Fire 2

Not that your point is wrong, but it would be handy to include some semblance of reading comprehension along the way.

If someone says "He's not coming here." that is phrased as a fact but it's pretty obvious that it's only an opinion. There is no need to get all bent out of shape over it. If people would like to state why they feel differently that's fine. But there's not really any need to get into a pissing contest over who's reading too much into something or not or why someone may not be looking at the entire picture.

We are nearing 300 offers out for this class. We only have about 10 spots left. It's not only likely it's a given that most of the guys left will not be coming here. And that's before you consider whether they actually like us more than all the other schools or not.

I agree, and there are ways to temper statements to not get such a strong response. One way to do that is to be explicit, it brings down the impact. We're in the off season and a boring part of it at that everyone (including myself) is getting trigger happy.

Yeah now liking stuff that Zach smith is tweeting out when it used to be the other way. Hey Ohio states a NC team and in sure urbs did a good job closing when he went out. Can't win them all.. But Lewis is very much in the fold. At least we are being relevant and being talked about on a national Level with recruits (even if it is then just talking about our national famns base) we haven't been in this many true recruiting battles for awhile